Saturday, November 14, 2015

photos (I was there!) 11/13/15 VALLEY CHRISTIAN WINS their 1st PLAYOFF GAME (v templeton)

"Valley Christian football wins shootout with Templeton ...With Valley Christian’s vaunted defense shockingly shredded for the first time this year, Hurd surged into high gear. 

He rushed for 349 yards and seven 

touchdowns on 19 carries as the Crusaders outlasted visiting Templeton 77-54, in a wild offensive shootout. The first-round CIF Northwest playoff victory boosted Valley Christian’s record to 9-2. Templeton ends its season at 6-5..."


Big win for the crusaders.Another high-scoring match. Templeton Eagles put up a good fight but Valley was clearly the stronger team. No fluke.Keep it going Valley! 
Do it for grandpa K !
















even the BLIMP FLEW OVER ! 
(the peanuts movie blimp) 
































































FINAL SCORE 
(not shown on scoreboard)
 77-54
Jesus said, "I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; no one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all; no one can snatch them out of my Father's hand. I and the Father are one."  
John 10:28-30